|COURSE DURATION||6 Month|
|STREAM||Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)|
|FEE||Rs. 4500 (including certification and other materials)|
What is it About ?
DCA is an abbreviation for Diploma in Computer Applications, which is a six-month diploma course that focuses on basic computer operating knowledge and hands-on training. It is considered as a pre-requisite or even an ideal inclusion in a resume for candidates applying for jobs that require data entry, administration, records management, and other basic computer operating jobs within the government sector.
DCA Course – A large majority of people work on computers, which is why there is a huge demand for computer professionals and individuals that know their way around one.
Candidates that want to get a grip on learning computer applications such as History & Generation Of Computer, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet browsers, Common Operating Systems, Basic Web Development Languages such as HTML, and Database Management Systems (DBMS) for learning professional data entry should consider the DCA course.
By completing a DCA course, candidates will be able to :
- Acquire confidence in using computer techniques available to users.
- Understanding the basic components of computers and terminology.
- Understand data, information and file management.
- Create documents using Word processor, Spreadsheet and Presentation Software.
- Understanding computer networks, the Internet and they will also learn about browsing the internet, content search and email.
- Use a computer to improve existing skills and learn new skills.
Job Opportunities and Salary based on DCA Course
Candidates can go for various career options after completing the course. A computer operator can get a job in any office as a receptionist or accountant. Other than that, some other career options are :
- Networking and Internetworking field
- Database Development and Administration field
- Programming – Development tools, languages
- Technical writing
- Software design and engineering
- Computer Operator
- Web Designer
- Software Developer
- C++ developer
- In this industry, one can earn from Rs 8,000 to Rs 25,000 per month based on their job profile and work experience.
Top Recruitment For DCA Candidates
- Tech Mahindra