ATTORNE ASSORTMENT PVT.LTD provides you all complete guidance of your career after completing course of Std.12th . Here, below are the list of courses/career.
How to Choose from the Long List of Courses after 12th Standard?
While browsing through an array of choices available in the list of courses after 12th, there are numerous factors that you should keep in mind in order to make a thoughtful decision. To simplify your research, we have compiled these central pointers below:
- Make a list of top courses after 12th that you are interested in.
- Keep an open mind ready to assess alternatives.
- Ask questions and clear doubts from individuals who belong to the same field you want to go in.
- Focus on your personal interests as it will result in a better academic performance.
- A SWOT (Strategic planing) analysis for students (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat) will help you determine your interests and ambitions.
- Research all fields of interest and their career prospects thoroughly.
- Do not doubt your abilities and do not allow any other individual to undermine you.
Courses after Class 12th for Science students
For those who have studied Science with Maths (PCM/PCMB) in Class 11th and 12th
- Integrated MTech
Students with PCM/PCMB combination can also make a career in the aviation industry as a Commercial Pilot, and are also eligible to get into the National Defence Academy (NDA), Pune.
For students who have studied Science with Biology (PCB/PCMB) in Class 11th and 12th
Popular Courses after 12th Science are
- BE / B.Tech
- Bachelor Of Architecture
- Bachelor Of Science
- BCA IT and Software
- B.Sc IT and Software
- BSc Science (Non Maths)
- BSc Post Basic Nursing
- Bahelor Of Pharmacy
Science students are also eligible to pursue courses beyond the Science stream, including courses in
- Mass Communication
- Graphic Designing
- Travel & Tourism
- Fashion Designing
Courses after Class 12th for Commerce students
For those who have studied Commerce (with Maths/without Maths) in Class 11th and 12th
Ø BCom (Hon)
- BCom General
- BCom in Accounting and Commerce
- BBA LLB
- BBA BMS
- BCA (IT/Software)
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
Courses after Class 12th for Arts students
Students with Arts background have a wide range of areas of studies to choose from. For those who study Arts in Class 11 and 12.
- BA in Humanities and Social Science
- BA in Arts
- Bachelor of Fine and Arts (BFA)
- BDes in Animation
- BA LLB
- BDes in Design
- BSc in Hospitality and Travel
- BSc in Design
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
- BHM in Hospitality and Travel
- Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)
- Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM)
- BA in Hospitality and Travel
- BA in Animation
- Diploma in Education (D.ed)
- BCom In Accounting and Commerce
- BA LLB
- BCA (IT and Software)
- A Common course for all Intermediate students, active currently is YOGA
Entrance exams to pursue Science courses after 12th
- JEE MAIN . JEE ADVANCE
- NEET UG . NEET PG , AIIMS MBBS
- NEST . IIT JAM . JEST
Entrance exams for Commerce courses
- ACCOUNTING & COMMERCE ENTRANCE EXAM- ICWAI , ICSI , ICAI
List of exams to pursue Arts courses after 12th
- Law Entrance Exams – CLAT, AILET, LSAT
- Design Entrance Exams – NID Entrance Exams, NIFT Entrance Exams
- Hospitality Entrance Exams – NCHMCT
- Mass Communication Entarnce Exams – IIMC Entrance Exams, JMI Entrance Exam,
- Humanities Entrance Exams – JNUEE , DUET , PUBDET
List of Government Exams After 12th
There are various public sector jobs which a candidate can apply for immediately after class 12th. Those who aspire to have a career in this sector can check the list of Government Exams after 12th given below:
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff (SSC MTS)
- SSC General Duty Constable (SSC GD Exam)
- SSC Grade C and Grade D Stenographer (SSC Stenographer)
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (RRB ALP)
- Railway Group D (RRB/RRC Group D)
- Indian Army Exam for the post of Technical Entry Scheme, Mahila Constables, Soldiers, Junior Commissioned Officers for Catering
- Indian Navy Exam for the post of Sailor, Artificer Apprentice and Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
- Security Forces
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Indian Coast Guard Exam for the post of Sailors, Technicians, Assistant Commandants and Airmen
- All India Entrance Exam NDA for Armed Forces (National Defence Academy)
Railways Recruitment Exam After 12th
- Assistant Loco Pilot: Assistant Loco Pilot post that can be applied after 12th. This job involves the task of assisting the Train driver and is a very responsible job. Candidates can prepare for this exam by referring to the RRB ALP Syllabus.
- Railway Group D: RRB Group D exam is conducted by RRB to recruit eligible candidates for various posts like Helper/Assistant Pointsman, Track Maintainer Grade-IV, in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various departments of Indian Railways. Aspirants can go through RRB Group D notification for latest updates and vacancies.
- Railway Clerks: The job of Train Clerk include checking the number of wagons and coaches in Railway yard, preparing train documents like Vehicle Guidance (VG), feeding this information in railway network terminals, etc.
- Railway Constables: The job of Railways constables is to maintain law and order in the railway premises. Candidates can apply for this post after 12th, and their work would involve patrolling during any journey to check notorious activities.
SSC Exams After 12th
- SSC CHSL: SSC Conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)for the recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, etc. Candidates can prepare for this exam by thoroughly referring to the topics mentioned the SSC CHSL Syllabus.
- Stenographer: SSC conducts Stenographer Exam to recruit a person to work in a courtroom or any corporate place for legal proceedings. He/she transcribes spoken words by typing them into a steno machine, a kind of shorthand typewriter. Before starting the preparation for the Stenographer post, do check the SSC Stenographer Syllabus at the linked article.
- GD (General Duty) Constable: The SSC (General Duty) GD exam is conducted to recruit personnel for constable posts in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, Rifleman etc. Candidates can appear for the exam after 12th standard. The commission starts the process of this exam by releasing the SSC GD notification. Candidates who are interested to appear for the GD examination can check the given links for detailed information on the exam.
- SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff): SSC announces SSC MTS Notification to recruit eligible personnel for various non-technical posts in different department and ministries under Central Government. Candidates can appear for SSC MTS exam after they have passed 10th standard.
All Indian Defense Entrance Exams After 12th
- National Defense Academy / Naval Academy Exam- The Union Public Service Commission releases NDA Notification to recruit eligible candidates who have passed their class 12th boards exam under 10+2 pattern of school education. through NDA exam candidates get admission in the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA & Indian Naval Academy Course -INAC.